Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Moving

What moving don't get excited the only moving I am doing is my body. I found out that they have an indoor pool and water exercise place here in Shellbyville and the class only cost a $1.00. WOW. So today I searched around and found my swimsuit, with dollar in hand off I went to an hour long watercize class. Then I spent the rest of the day tired and starting to feel a little sore. (LOL) But they have this class three days a week so I plan on going on Wednesday then again on Friday. I think it is important to get doing some sort of exercise, however starting the program and getting in the route may not be so easy. But I am sure I will be happier if I do this.  For those of you who have never done this or don't weigh as much as me it's a strange feeling being in the water feeling light then you start to walk out and BAM the weight hits you. Sort of a reality check for me.
I ask for today off work and somehow messed up and ask for two days so I am off today and tomorrow kind of a mini vacation. Then in two weeks again heading to Eville to take part in a wedding.
My thought for today is: Move it, Move it.

No comments:

Post a Comment