Saturday, June 11, 2011

Lee

Ok so I have been doing some genealogy research today I during prior research I found a person with the last name of Lee in China so hey I thought I might have some Asian blood in there. But as I started to research more on that line it all lead back in a different direction. To a man called "Colonel Richard Lee I ( the Immigrant), his son "Colonel Richard Lee II (The scholar). So then I found the coat of arms. My fathers middle name was Lee and so is mine so I always wondered a little about that but now I think I see where it comes from.
 This research is kind of fun I know I have cousin's and distant cousin's who have done a lot of this already in fact there are two books our there one on Apperson and one on Claycamp which I should get around to purchasing soon. In the mean time I am having fun

No comments:

Post a Comment