Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Memories

So I have noticed a lot of empty homes returning to the earth.. Once this place someone called home with curtain flowing in the breeze, children playing in the front yard and dinner on the table. Once this place was a home for a family and house their sorrows, and happiness. Today the curtain still hanging in the window shredded by the wind the yard no long has children playing in the yard instead it has cows and shit. But I know the home still holds the memory and the love that once was there.
 
The next picture my husband ask what are you doing I told him I was taking a picture of shit.. I am not sure why I did this but I just did. I once had a photography teacher who did a whole series on Road Kill so hey why not take a picture of shit.

1 comment:

  1. Heh. I had a shit photo op once as well. It's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nataraj_hauser/2315761458/

    ReplyDelete