Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Plants as medicine

Ok so the two plants above are pretty well know has plant medicine and they were easy for me to find and take picture of learning the uses of these plants are handy to know when you are out and about and the local pharmacy is to far to go. Learn about these plants from a knowledgeable source, a certified herbalist and one who actually uses the plant not just what they do but use them. I have learned from many teachers from my grandmother, from an awesome Amish women in Kentucky, a Anishnabe (sp?) woman in Michigan. For me it took four people to teach me the same thing over and over again. Until it got through my thick head. I would also like to add there were a few others along the way Stella Brown, and Marilyn Konstanty want to plug her blog her:  http://thymeandthemedicineplantway.wordpress.com. 
So take some time an learn about the medicine that are around you.


No comments:

Post a Comment