Tuesday, August 9, 2011

New Changes in my life

Well a couple of weeks ago my assignment with the temp agency ended, so once again I am unemployed and looking for work. Three days before be coming unemployed I had skin cancer removed from my face so I have a big bandage or a big gaping sore on my cheek. Just had I had a interview and the interview keep looking at my face. So I put it out there had surgery. Still how much did that weight on the interviewer's mind... well she had surgery how many more will she have will she lose work for it. Just another curve ball in my life.




I couple of days ago I was feeling pretty blue about not ever getting to talk to anyone. I made a comment about my email, phone and snail mail being empty... Then bam here comes a storm and we lose power for 20 hours. Loss contact with the world you might say. For dinner Bill fired up the barbeque, we purchase ground turkey in the tube and of course it was frozen. So bill sliced through the tube and we cooked the ground turkey like a sausage size, small sliders. Not a greasy as some but pretty great. The night was nasty hot, and muggy. At least the heat disappeared in to was only 80 here.

No comments:

Post a Comment