Tuesday, August 23, 2011

WHAT'S SHAKING?

Well the answer for that today is the earth on the East coast of the US. What I find interesting is the first I heard it was on facebook. Not the news but Facebook and the news said that right after the quack the cell phone lines were overloaded, with people posting and texting so I guess that is a sign of our times.  Even more a sign of times is several people are saying their first thought was an explosion somewhere. A few years ago we had a earthquack in Mount Vernon, In area an that was my first thought also, I looked out the window toward town to see if the sky was alight with fire but it was not. Of course my thoughts were of an accident the people on the east coast especially in Washington DC was terrorist attack. But it was Mother Earth shacking away. They are saving it was a 5.8 magnitude.
So anyway, how was your day??



No comments:

Post a Comment